Give the gift of comfort
Essential Foot Care Kit
This pack delivers everyday care for busy feet.
Cooling Gel provides an instant 'pick-me-up' for tired feet with a burst of peppermint to cool you down fast. The Deodorant spray is specially formulated to energise and refresh, with a splash of tea tree oil to help combat foot odour.
The Foot Powder is fine, light and designed to keep your fee beautifully soft and fabulously fresh all day long.
Pamper Foot Care Kit
Our 'Pamper Foot Care Kit' is the ultimate luxury for your feet. Foot Soak Crystals use vital vitamins together with peppermint and tea tree oils to soothe and energise. The invigorating Pumice Scrub exfoliates dry, rough skin and finishes with lightweight peppermint and tea tree moisturiser to soothe away dryness and give your skin an attractive glow and fresh feeling.
Aquasoft is a water-based, rich moisturising cream for scaly or parched skin. It's non-allergenic, non-greasy and fragrance free (so it won't overpower your perfume). Aquasoft is just $15 per 150g tube and is recommended by the Pollocks (they use it in their podiatry clinic everyday).
Got a foot problem?
Got a foot problem? Find the solution by downloading one of our Foot Fact Flyers. Click on the download section on this site and you'll find flyers on orthotics, corns, ingrown nails, children's feet, heel pain, bunions, flat feet and sports feet.
If you can't find the answer, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our qualified podiatrists will attempt to help you.
- Orthotics - what are they?
- Corns - the solution
- Ingrown nails
- Children's feet
- Heel Pain
- Flat feet
- Sports Feet
Got a foot problem?
- You'll be welcomed by your Orthotic Fitting Consultant who will ask the name of your podiatrist.
- To help us understand your situation you'll be asked some critical questions like "What kind of shoes have worked?" and "in what situation will the shoe be worn?"
- Both of your feet will be measured and the measurement recorded. This is essential in enabling your consultant to select the right shoe for you. We will then inform you of your size for your own records.
- Prospective shoes will be tested for orthotic compatibility. This means heel distortion, heel slip, gaping, stability of orthotic on base of shoe and lacing or strap comfort. Then we will invite you to 'road test' the shoes in the store. The Fitting Consultant will re-check everything again including weight-bearing, total compatibility of foot, orthotic and shoe motion, and re-check some critical joint positions including length and width in the standing position.
- All critical details are now noted on your personal fitting record and correspondance is forwarded, with your consent, to the referring health professional. This correspondance acknowledges your visit and keeps your 'podiatrist in the loop'.